Thursday, October 8, 2009

EXTRACTION!

I know it's been awhile since I posted the video of my blood bag being removed and since seeing me cry out in pain gave some of you a little joy I've decided to follow up with my newest medical invasion, namely the extraction of THREE teeth today at the office of my newest, most favorite Dentist, Armin Abron (plug to follow).

Basically, the teeth gene pool in my family isn't the best. To illustrate here is a picture of my Dad a year or so before he died.


Dad and his winning smile!

The decision was made to extract three teeth, rebuild the bone loss and send me on my way. In two weeks I will have the stitches removed and work will begin to insert implants and return to me that shiny smile that dazzles all who cross my path.

So, without further ado. Watch in amazement as all three teeth get removed in just over a minute. My favorite part is the sound of the teeth hitting the bottom of the plastic cup.

There is a fair amount of blood here but rest assured, no animals were harmed during the making of this movie.


Armin was so cool about letting me video this that I wanted to share his office info with you. Great guy, superb dentist. Thanks man for a job well done.



5 comments:

  1. MAN. I'm totally speechless. Holy mother of god....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next up, I can only assume, will be colonoscopy footage.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't have the phone when I had that done. Too bad I didn't have it when I had my vasectomy. Now THAT would have been winning footage (or not)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't want me reading your blog, do you? You ought to just put a disclaimer at the top of each post for me. I am so not watching that video, you know that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really wrenched that last one out! The teeth hitting the bottom of the cup was great. Plenty of blood too and all just in time for Halloween! Kidding aside...damn those came out fast.

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!