Saturday, March 20, 2010

Quitting smoking, day 2


OK, so day 2 was a difficult one because we had made plans to go to the circus so I didn't take the pill because I didn't want to mess up the day.

For dinner Kelly made the most amazing braised pork bellies (terrible, terrible) so, with some trepidation, I took the second pill halfway through dinner. About an hour later I felt a little nausea but it quickly subsided.

The question, of course, is, was the nausea induced by the pill or the quarter lb. of pig fat I ate? It was the pill, btw.

I don't feel like the drug is working just yet, more like it's moving its tentacles throughout my body.

Oh, by the way, the circus ROCKED. Everyone really had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!