Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy birthday Liam!

Today was his sixth birthday. Amazing, he was two when I first met him and it's been an extreme pleasure watching him grow. Here he is being measured. He grew over two inches since last year!

Tonight, Kelly took us all out for sushi. I am so impressed at how adventurous both kids are when it comes to food. I certainly wasn't when I was his age. Props to her for exposing them to what the world has to offer.

I got him a skateboard and it will be interesting to see how he progresses. That reminds me, before he starts getting serious I need to get him some kneepads for when he falls (yes, WHEN he falls Mom) ;)

Happy birthday little man.

3 comments:

  1. And a helmet!! I like Pro-Tec and Bern.

    Protect the dome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, sorry. I should have said that he already has one but that I need to add the pads.

    Ever the thoughtful one, Brent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!