Thursday, September 3, 2009

Was Muddy Waters a victim of premature ejaculation?

Recently, I was listening to the song "Mannish Boy" by Muddy Waters and the line "I can make love to you woman in five minutes time" doesn't seem to me to be something to be necessarily proud of. Gals, want to weigh in? I mean, I'm all for a quickie, at least theoretically, but 5 minutes? As a claim of manhood?

I'm thinkin' Mr. Waters was satisfied but.....




NOTE: I was just informed that there is probably some kind of cream that fixes this but it probably doesn't work on dead people..

5 comments:

  1. 5 minutes in heaven is all you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Mike's brother Jack weighing in. As our father once put it, the best part of Mike dripped down his leg

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, it sounds odd. But to Mr Morganfield's defense, I think he was inplying that he could seduce a woman into the sack in just 5 miniutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, possible indeed, in fact, probably true but this blog does not pretend to seek the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eew, brother to floogee. TMI (and I'll never look at you the same way Mr. Mike).

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!