Friday, September 11, 2009

Visiting a Mall in Northen Virginia

Last week I needed to pick up some jeans as well as stop by my local Apple store to lust for awhile when all of a sudden i heard 'scary' music in my head. I quickly realized why this debilitating fear overtook me.

It seems as though the women who visit malls in No. Va. feel the need to apply makeup when doing anything! It was almost Noon when I got there and some looked as though they were on a 'Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams' kinda date. Social standing counts on this planet but at what price?

To illustrate I am loading two pictures I took of a someone who had her purchase denied initially because she looked too plain. After applying, she was given "preferred status."


Before || After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!