Sunday, November 29, 2009

Made it!




It's been an interesting ride trying to come up with interesting material for the last month but I did it. One unintended part of the learning is I discovered how I really do seem to fall into experiences, perhaps because I learned a long time ago there is no shame is screwing up. In fact, the essence of learning is equal to ones willingness to take a chance, to risk being an "asshole" (something my friends know comes quite easy to me).

Will I continue now that I don't have NaBloPoMo hovering over me? Guess you'll have to keep checking to find out.

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss reading your blog every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, you and whoever else. i'm gonna continue it. don't you worry none

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!