Monday, November 16, 2009

Will I ever learn?



Has there ever been a more rhetorical question asked! Last night a bunch of friends went to see DEVO at the 930 Club here in DC. It was seriously one of the best shows I've ever seen. They performed "Q: Are we not men? A: We are DEVO in its entirety and they were ON!!!

Unfortunately, with any ON there must be an OFF and my ability to say no to another glass of Bourbon was totally off last night. So, the image above captures not only how I feel but how I look, think and act.

As a public service please review the next graphic. I started to use it as a checklist for my maladies but I soon realized that I could answer yes to every one. If you stop by or call me please try and whisper and if you email me, please, no CAPS.

Ow!


Click to review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!