Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bath time is near .....


Kelly sent me her recipe for brining since my refrigerator has enough room for the turkey. Simple recipe till I read at 11 tonight that it's best made the Sunday night before Thanksgiving ... um ... like now!

It actually was fun to see that I had everything I needed except carrots and celery and Bay leaves. for which I apologize for not having on hand. Who doesn't have more than three bottles or more of it in their spice cabinets right now?

The saga continues .....

2 comments:

  1. wait! WHat's the recipe!? Since I evidently need to to do it tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks for taking care of that.

    Abigail, is about 3/4 cup of salt and 3/4 cup of sugar, boiled in water to dissolve. The spices are all basically whatever you want. I use Thanksgiving to clear out my spice rack of old spices and buy new ones in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!