Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jack is Jack


In 1969 my brother (on right) somehow got roped into acting in a short film for his humanities class called "Jack is Jack." It was a fictional tale of one kid trying to get though high school in the 60s. Both my Mom and me were roped into the project as well and that's me above on the left fishing with Jack. Something we both HATED and never did but when "art" calls you can't say no, right?


Here's Mom looking like an astronauts wife from the martini/cardigan days of the 60s.

The one cool thing was I was excused from school so I could be at the opening and laugh directly at my brother.


3 comments:

  1. Neat - any project that keeps you outta school for a bit. ;)

    Your hair looks like it was blonde when you were a kid, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. School. work, anywhere I don't want to fundamentally be. :) -- yeah, I was a classic toe-head till I was about 12 or so. Did you notice the red socks? Niiiiiiiiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, very cool. Fishing & filming, did you guys put a fish on the line?

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!