Monday, November 22, 2010

Sometimes lack of sleep has its benefits


Tonight was one of those nights. I went outside to have a smoke and watch the the Moon slide to full and back as I have the last few nights only this is what I saw when I looked up. It's was strange yet eerily calming to see a perfectly formed circle, one that clearly wasn't or couldn't have been man made, or ring around the moon. It actually jiggled a story that's been bouncing around in my head for a few days.

I've seen rings before but that was on a cold Cleveland Winter night, what made tonight sp weird was that the sky seemed clear so I wasn't expecting it at all. But it was most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. have also witnessed the same thing.
    INDIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Sunday the 23rd of December and I walked outside to let the dogs out and I looked up to see a very clear sky, full moon and stars but something was different tonight a huge ring perfect circle around the moon was present, beautiful but why is it there, what does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night I saw it, it took my breath away. march 21 2013

    ReplyDelete

Hand over your own subjective musings. Do it. NOW!